Owing to the Covid situation, we request you to kindly note the changed dates and be prepared accordingly.
All the registered teams have to participate in both Skirmish 1 and Skirmish 2 debates for being considered for the next level.
Likewise, all qualifying teams have to participate in Combat 1 and Combat 2.
However, participation in Trial Debates is not compulsory.
|Rounds||Start date||End date|
Skirmish 1 &
Combat 1 &
1. Filled in Editable registration form
2. Soft copy of Student ID Proof from institution
3. Soft copy of latest passport size photo
4. Soft copy Complete details of payment made- Rs. 1,000/- per team ( Successful Payment report, reference no. etc )
5.Participation fee can be paid.
To the bank account given below :
Name : Verbattle Foundation
Bank : HDFC Bank
Account No : 50200001534480
Type : Current account
IFSC Code : HDFC0000261
Branch : HDFC Bank, Jayanagar 3rd Block, Bengaluru
MICR Code : 560240012
6. All above details to be submitted from a parent's mail id to respective institutions (with cc to parent's mail id of team partner). Institution to consolidate and submit registration of total teams to email@example.com
7. Registration fees will not be refunded under any circumstances
8. Detailed Instructions will be conveyed to the registered students before the Competition
1. Memory is superior to intelligence.
2. Deaths from Coronavirus were avoidable.
3. People are generally irresponsible.
4. Anecdotal evidence is no evidence at all.
5. It is immature to take offense for everything.
6. There is no real childhood anymore.
7. It won’t harm children if they do not use computers till they complete 16.
8. God is just goodness.
9. Prayers should not be a shopping list with God.
10. There is divine beauty in surrender.
11. There is no cure for racism.
12. It is important to read books all the time.
13. People can live happily without having access to news.
14. TV is the centre of negativity.
15. Education will never be a serious affair anymore.
16. Money is no miracle for the youth of today.
17. Science is a suspect in a common person’s life.
18. There is no need to be grammatically correct while speaking.
1. India has only media heroes.
2. The times of great literature are over.
3. Different standards of education in one country are worse than the caste system.
4. All current political parties will not have a place in India’s future.
5. School education is not aimed at making a child a good human being.
6. Corruption in business is worse than corruption in politics.
7. Good and bad are words of convenience.
8. If you cannot make money you are plain stupid.
9. Technology is making children more skilled and less creative.
10. Parents are to be blamed for lack of morality in children.
11. A friend in need is a friend indeed.
12. Good people should join politics.
13. Facebook is an outdated social media platform.
14. Macroeconomics does not affect the lifestyle of common people.
15. Gender is a non-issue for a child in a modern school.
16. Climate change is the problem of the developed world.
17. A welfare state is the most relevant concept of governance.
18. Trolling is a part of a person’s public life.
19. Lying is not actually a sin.
20. The Indian thought is about the individual and not about the society.
21. Kangana Ranaut is just a movie star.
22. Religion is only for adults.
23. Indian regional languages will start dying out in the next two decades.
24. The IT sector has lost its glory.
25. Present day journalism is all entertainment.
26. Large scale urbanization destroys a Nation.
27. People are generally negative in their thinking.
28. Rural children have better values than urban children.
29. Astrological consultation should be banned.
30. India will never have equality in its society.
31. Nothing can overtake the importance of twitter.
32. Covid has destroyed Page 3 culture.
33. It is better to be poor than filthy rich.
34. Dictatorship will not survive in India.
35. Mr.Biden will be a disaster as a President in the US.
36. Women are the worst hit by the Covid pandemic.
37. Online education makes students irresponsible.
38. All kinds of ideologies are required to make a society robust.
39. Caste is essential for social development in modern India.
40. All natural resources should be of public ownership.
41. English medium education makes students cynical.
42. Modern education is devoid of social responsibility.
43. Luck is more important than hard work.
44. It is not easy to be a politician in India.
45. Too much democracy is too bad for India.
1. People in general love to hate.
2. Silence is golden.
3. Arrogance blinds intelligence.
4. You can gain respect with good English.
5. Movie actors should not be taken seriously.
6. Jealousy helps a person to grow.
7. The current generation is fearless.
8. Schools are not helping a child develop.
9. The Press has been unfair to Indian politicians.
10. The government should watch over the citizens.
11. TV has made young people disregard values.
12. TV content is aimed at making people unintelligent.
13. A smartphone is a student's best friend.
14. Cricket is more of a performance and less a game.